More than ever, we are committed to helping children learn and empower them to build and create with technology. We understand the difficulties surrounding your child’s learning during this time, and we are here to help you and your child with their learning as we transition into a new normal. As with most businesses, adaptions will be made to services moving forward.
We previously ran a very successful period of online sessions, to assist in at-home learning, and we are now putting measures in place to begin running our Summer Holiday Tech Camps. We are continually reviewing government guidance for education and childcare settings and are pleased to announce that we will be able to run our fun and enriching Tech Camps this summer following our 10 step safety procedures outlined below:
- Household risk questionnaire required for every student enrolled
- 1-way queuing for drop off and collection with 2m spacing
- Limited number of students per camp & social distancing practices
- Use of large, well ventilated halls / multiple classrooms / outdoor spaces
- Sterilisation of all devices before and after use
- Hand washing between all activities, toilet breaks and food consumption
- Fun outdoor games during breaks that adhere to social distancing rules
- Teacher contactless control of all devices from a main computer
- Weekly Bookings online so we have the same children throughout the week
- Staff measures in place to ensure they are safe to work with children.